You love lists, you are super organized and you communicate well. Supporting Project Managers will be your main role. You will manage files and provide access to team members for what they need to be successful. You will liaise with vendors to coordinate and ensure delivery of quality assets. You have impeccable English skills and have a high degree of digital literacy. You are not afraid of new software, can adapt to new systems and you understand basic media management. This position will interact with the team’s project manager and other specialists. You will be part of a virtual team that is passionate and dedicated to learning and development by producing superb digital knowledge experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Project Managers with various day to day activities, such as setting up meetings, project schedules, project budgets, meeting minutes, internal and external kickoffs.
- Assuring that project documentation is accurate and maintained
- Engage in strong self-management to organize project workloads to meet tight and, often, demanding deadlines
- Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain efficiency in a fast-paced, ever-changing landscape
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure project goals are met
- Take an ownership role in the quality control of projects
- Assist, as needed, to ensure a complete client experience
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
Skills and Expertise
- Effectively manages multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional organized
- Punctual, reliable and able to work under pressure\
- Pro active, self starter and able to utilize lessons learned
- High level of digital literacy
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel). MS Project also an asset
- Experience with graphic, motion or audio editing software an asset
- Use of cloud-based systems (Google, Slack, Dropbox, Basecamp) an asset
Education & Experience
- Grade XII Matriculation. Other relevant education an asset
- Proven experience working in a team environment
If you would like to be an integral part of a top-tier team of smart, creative, enthusiastic professionals producing engaging interactive media for great clients, send us your resume.